No Products in the Cart
We use 925 sterling silver posts on our earrings.
So you can wear our beautiful earrings, all day, everyday pain free.
Most people are sensitive of earrings. Their ears get red and sore by the end of the day or they usually take them off before the day has ended.
For the most sensitive ears we use Silver posts as this is the part of the item that has most contact with the ear.
Sterling silver is a hypoallergenic metal, meaning that these silver earring findings are less likely to cause an allergic reaction than most other metals. Just keep in mind that sterling silver will naturally tarnish over time, which means you will need to clean it on a regular basis.