The company can use alphanumeric identification files, the so-called "cookies" to identify the visitor / user of certain services and pages of the website (eg newsletters, shopping cart, wishlist, etc.). Cookies are small text files that are stored on the hard drive of each visitor / user and do not receive knowledge of any document or file from the users computer. Depending on their duration, these are divided into temporary "session cookies" and "persistent cookies".
Session cookies are used for
- Automatic identification of you as a registered user after your login and / or for browsing secure websites,
- For the operation of the electronic basket and wishlist and the automatic identification of the user during the execution of purchases,
- For the electronic identification of users who are already connected to social media.
Persistent cookies are used for
- The facilitation and optimization of the use of the offered services and consumption / use of the products / services for sale,
- For statistical reasons and in order to determine the areas which are useful or popular or for marketing purposes
- To display content corresponding to your options and interests.
For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit allaboutcookies.org
Consent to accept cookies